In coordination with the Faculty of Law, the departments of Public and Private Law jointly offer a PhD programme in law.
The research areas are:
- Neutral third-party and two-party mediation: justiciable party rights before the Courts and alternative systems for conflict resolution.
- Tourism, territory and consumption.
- Law and new technologies.
- Fundamental rights: freedom, security and equality nationally and internationally.
- Company law in the face of globalisation and changing economic models.
- Balearic law.
This programme began in the 2013-14 academic year and there are currently eight students.
More information here.